Lawn technician commercial applicator
Applicator Position – Commercial applicator – full time/year round position open now (snow removal is optional)
Since 2007 LUNSETH has steadily grown by focusing on quality service, consistent communication and professional standards. Our services include commercial lawn/snow, landscape enhancements and organic lawn care services, mainly in the SW Twin Cities area. We treat our employees like family and host many grill outs and company outings. Last spring we brought the entire team to Manny’s for a steak dinner at the end of the season. We have a 20,000 sq. ft. heated facility in Bloomington and we put a high emphasis on processes, safety and newer equipment. Our applicators run Z-sprays. Come work for a winning team!
Fertilizer technician (applicator) will work on commercial properties using high quality turf products to grow green grass and control weeds. Industry experience is preferred but not necessary. Must be able to work independently and efficiently and comply with all federal, state, local and company regulations regarding the application of pesticides and fertilizer. We will train the right candidate and help you get your license.
Skills and Experience:
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to read and understand English
- Valid applicator license or ability to study for and pass the test
- Customer service or horticulture background preferred but not necessary
- Willingness to fill in other roles when necessary
- Experience operating fertilizing equipment, preferred but not necessary
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs repeatedly and walk several miles each day
Compensation: $22.00-$28.00/hr + monthly production bonus
Thanks for looking,
Eric S. Lunseth, Owner
For job inquiries contact: