About the Role:
We are looking for a self motivated, engaging, innovative,individual who wants to design, sell, and help our company to grow. Someone who wants to be able to split their workday between the office and the field. This role will work closely with our Landscape Director Paul Effertz and our landscape team.
What You’ll Do:
- Discover new clients
- Engage with prospective customers to build new relationships.
- Take detailed notes and and site measurements to develop a design and comprehensive scope that we can share with our clients and our install crews.
- Work closely with new customers and our landscape team to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Education and continual training in landscape best practices, design software, and new materials
- Work closely between our team and clients to communicate needs and develop detailed plans.
- Daily tasks include- Design, customer service – answering phones and emails, creating estimates, meeting with customers and install crews.
- Future opportunities will include training and discussing strategy for sales.
What you’ll need:
- Valid driver’s license
- Design experience(preferably with Dynascape and Sketchup. Photoshop would be a plus)
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Quickbooks, Salesforce, Hindsite (or willingness to learn)
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Self-controlled and ability to improve company processes and policies
- Ability to flex your intellectual muscles and prove to be a trusted partner with all LUNSETH managers
- Proactive about finding solutions to daily challenges
- Able to meet deadlines – please prepare for longer hours in spring and fall
- Accountability and follow up on commitments
- Able to read, write and understand English
- Spanish-speaker is highly desirable, but not necessary
- Able to communicate in-person and over the phone
- Team player – A well-organized person with management experience who enjoys working with others to get stuff done
Compensation: Salary + commission
Benefits: Simple IRA and Medical. Company provided laptop and vehicle
Simple IRA available after 2 years of employment with 3% company match.
Since 2007 LUNSETH has steadily grown by focusing on Quality service, consistent Communication and Professional standards. Our services include commercial lawn/snow. Landscape design, install, and enhancements. As well as organic lawn care services, mainly in the SW Twin Cities area. We treat our employees like family and host many grill outs, company outings and the occasional happy hour.
We are the industry leader in organic turf management and emphasize educated and ethical management of lawns. We welcome people from all backgrounds, especially those who want to help a small and rapidly growing company flourish into a smooth and efficient machine. The two most important goals of LUNSETH are customer satisfaction and ethical practices.
Please direct inquiry with resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org