Commercial Account Manager
About the Role:
We are looking for an energetic professional to handle customer relationships and sales. This role will work closely with Shay and Eric Lunseth.
What You’ll Do:
- Sales, renewals, and customer service management for commercial accounts.
- Work closely with assigned customers to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Identify upselling opportunities for existing customers (enhancements) and close sales.
- Engage with prospective customers and close new accounts.
- Education and continual training in commercial lawn and landscape.
- Work closely with field supervisors to communicate client needs and develop maintenance strategies.
- Daily tasks include customer service – answering phones and emails, creating estimates, invoicing and quality control.
- Future opportunities will include training and discussing strategy for sales.
What you’ll need:
- Valid driver’s license
- Customer service and horticulture background, but not necessary
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Quickbooks, Salesforce, Hindsite (or willingness to learn)
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Self-controlled and ability to improve company processes and policies
- Ability to flex your intellectual muscles and prove to be a trusted partner with all LUNSETH managers
- Proactive about finding solutions to daily challenges
- Able to meet deadlines – please prepare for longer hours in spring and fall
- Accountability and follow up on commitments
- Willingness to fill in other roles when necessary including field work
- Able to read, write and understand English
- Spanish-speaker is highly desirable, but not necessary
- Able to communicate in-person and over the phone
- Team player – A well-organized person with management experience who enjoys working with others to get stuff done
Compensation: Salary + commission
Benefits: Simple IRA and Medical. Company provided laptop and vehicle
Simple IRA available after 2 years of employment with 3% company match.
Since 2007 LUNSETH has steadily grown by focusing on Quality service, consistent Communication and Professional standards. Our services include commercial lawn/snow, landscape enhancements and organic lawn care services, mainly in the SW Twin Cities area. We treat our employees like family and host many grill outs, company outings and the occasional happy hour.
We are the industry leader in organic turf management and emphasize educated and ethical management of lawns. We welcome people from all backgrounds, especially those who want to help a small and rapidly growing company flourish into a smooth and efficient machine. The two most important goals of LUNSETH are customer satisfaction and ethical practices.
Please direct inquiry with resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org